THE VINTAGE SIM
The Lion & The Rose ♥

This lot was created for the GOS theme for September. The Lion & The Rose is a hole-in-the-wall sort of place. It's locally owned (and decorated..and operated) by a young lady named Aislen. It was left to her after
the death of her seanathair in Irish, or grandfather in English. It's a place not for the weak of heart, and definitely not for the lightweights. Everyone in
Arcadia knows The Lion & The Rose for it's tremendous variety of alcoholic beverages..

entrance.

some seating near the entrance.

the fireplace for those looking to escape Arcadia's cold winter nights.

the bar.


more pictures can be found
HERE



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Muzegoddess said...

This is wonderful and might be just what I need for an upcoming story (if I could get off my duff and write it). Love this!

September 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

hey muzegoddess..
i know what you mean >.< I always find something i need to do before i can get to writing..usually building stuff like this pub for challenges or contests becomes a priority..i should really stop lurking around forums looking for distractions..

:) hope it works perfectly for you! i'm working on a cc list..should be out shortly. check back here if you get any nasty missing meshes.

September 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM    

Blogger Ashley said...

Hey this is a great lot! I especially love the exterior picture there:)
Thanks for the comment on my blog and I just added a Follow button since you mentioned it. I didn't even think about it before! <3

September 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

hey ashley,

thank you!! *runs over to click the button*

and thanks for commenting on my lot :) i hope to have many more up shortly..after i finish a lot for a LivingSim's contest.

<3

September 24, 2010 at 7:41 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

thanks for the feedback guys ^.^

September 29, 2010 at 9:02 PM    

Blogger KDSGS said...

Stunning work once again, cannot wait to add this to my Crime Story neighborhood!

October 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

Drew <3
Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it either! I hope everything works just right. If you have any problems, just let me know!

October 20, 2010 at 9:52 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded this a while ago but only recently rediscovered where I got it. I wanted to thank you for making such a great little pub, it's lovely! :)

May 7, 2011 at 6:44 AM    

Post a Comment