THE VINTAGE SIM
Maxis Makeover: Super Shack



Hey everybody! I don't know about you, but I enjoy really long weekends. I had a lot of time to work on new meshes and recolors for Equus and a couple of new houses for here! First up is another Maxis Makeover. It's a small place, perfect for someone just starting out or a couple wanting to start a family!




I didn't quite follow the same rules this time, as in my usual makeovers. I changed the type of windows and their placement as well as adding a whole new set of rooms in the back of the house. I also added a deck and removed the columns on the front porch, to replace them by walls.



























Information
→2 bedrooms
→1 bathroom
→fully furnished except for the second bedroom
→fully landscaped
All Expansion Packs are required.





If you would prefer the UNFURNISHED version of this house, you can grab it here.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

So lovely! As always I am loving your use of clutter. Your definitely have a skill there. ;)

January 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

thanks jenn! I actually tried to cut down on the clutter for this home..i hate to clutter people's games with things they dont want..plus it tends to make houses less livable. seems like a little cozy place to stay though, dontcha think?

January 23, 2011 at 10:47 PM    

Blogger Shyne said...

How do you take such gorgeous shots? lol

January 24, 2011 at 8:57 PM    

Anonymous Ashley said...

Oh I see my favorite color in this house =D I will definitely DL it when I get back to playing TS3. I'm switching back and forth and I'm on TS2 right now ;) Thanks for sharing this house, I love it!

January 25, 2011 at 6:04 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Shyne,
haha thanks! i actually felt like this house was somewhat lacking in oomph. i think it must be the outdoor pics that really lure people in because I get to use photoshop actions on them :)

January 25, 2011 at 6:26 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Ashley! there you are! *hugs* I'm switching between games too..but I really like building in ts3. Decorating is another story =_= although, I really like the kitchen in this house. it turned out pretty lovely! (lets just hope it's functional XD)

January 25, 2011 at 6:27 AM    

Anonymous sailorjune said...

If only I could wave a magic wand and my real house would be decorated EXACTLY like this!

January 25, 2011 at 9:46 AM    

Anonymous Ayaa said...

dumb question. Is the unfurnished version CC free?

January 25, 2011 at 8:39 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

SailorJune, haha if only ALL things in life were available at the flick of a wand..thanks for leaving a comment!!

Ayaa, that's not a dumb question at all!! It can be kind of confusing..but what I mean by it is the inside of the house has no furniture. The house still contains CC windows, landscaping (the plants in front of the house) and I believe the brick wall covering is also cc. Hope this helps!

January 25, 2011 at 8:50 PM    

Blogger simsinspring said...

I love this house! thank you ♥

July 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

Of course, I'm glad you like it!!

July 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM    

Blogger Yuliya said...

yeah, the shots look like real life photos. i though at first this house was for Sims 3. )) anyway, i love the house, looks so cozy. you have a great taste. and are those my digital photoframes i'm seeing on the shelf??? lol

October 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM    

Post a Comment