THE VINTAGE SIM
Stylish Setup-Revamped ♥

Introduction
I think this "Stylish Setup" came with the Kitchen & Bath SP, but I can't be sure. All I know is, it needed some work. So here it is! I hope you like it :)! [Reposting this for Ashley (allamoda) bc she liked it so much]
























SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >> STYLISH SETUP ALBUM <<

{{Credit to Adele b/c almost every room
has one of her object meshes in it.}}

I believe this lot was packaged fully furnished. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ashley said...

This is my favorite ;D

January 1, 2011 at 2:21 PM    

Blogger Tanja ♀ said...

This house looks really great i like the style and remember me on Lilien Saga but you take your own style in this House and im excited. Hope i see a lot of more such houses from you in the future...

Tanja

January 6, 2011 at 3:22 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

@.@ Tanja! OMG nothing compares to the homes you make. thanks SO much!!!

January 7, 2011 at 11:42 AM    

Blogger moon-spells said...

Wonderful!

August 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM    

Blogger Yuliya said...

very very nice!! though i don't have kitchen & bath SP lol

October 19, 2011 at 12:06 PM    

Post a Comment