THE VINTAGE SIM
The Smolder - New Sim - TS3


As requested, a new Sim for you to indulge in your fantasies.







There's a lot going on in my life right now, like usual, but I have managed to find time to step into both games and dip my toes into some playtime. This, of course, is good for anyone who plays and visits this blog in search of downloads (I hope).

Meet "The Smolder." Or, you can just call him Cody (or whatever name you choose to give him). 'Cody' here has got the look, but his flirty ways often land him into trouble. He's a resilient son of a gun though, and always aims to be a "Master Romancer."

About
-Name: Cody Young
-Age: Young Adult
-Lifetime Aspiration: Master Romancer
-Traits: Flirty, Good Sense of Humor, .. can't remember lol, but you'll probably change them anyway.
-Favorite Food: Tri-tip steak
-Favorite Color: Blue
-Favorite Music: hmm..

-Packaged in ALL EAxis clothing. Makeup (lips) by Tamo (see below for link).
-I have all EPs. The Smolder's hair is also from Late Night, I believe.
-I use TWO defaults: (eyes by tamo) & (skin by tummyza)

Credits
-Pose Player (not required)
-Shirt by Tamo (not required)
-Lips by Tamo (required)

Rules
-You're free to unleash him upon your town, spread his love, use him for your sexual fantasies. I don't care. Please don't re-upload him anywhere. You CAN and are ENCOURAGED to use him for fashion shots, storytelling, whatever! So long as you LINK ME PLEASE because, of course, I want/interested to see what you do with the sucker!

(.sims3pack - install via launcher)
-xtina
thevintagesim.blogspot.com

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

He's cute and looks cheeky as with that half smile. ;)

Oh and I tried this pose but couldn't get it to work. My sim went through the floor! That could have been because I moved him before for a different pose though. Still this I really like these sit down poses.

May 5, 2011 at 3:21 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Hi Jenn!! Thank you :)

Oh! Yeah, you have to use an OMSP. I did it the hard way and use the Debug Enabler hack by Twallan and just moved up him up. But, I found this one here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/428179 It's recommended by Traelia, but just be sure to read the directions..and I haven't tested it yet..it's just been sitting in my game for now.

May 5, 2011 at 8:25 AM    

Blogger Unknown said...

Very hot looking sim. LOL. Thank you for sharing.

May 5, 2011 at 11:43 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, he's cute! He'd look great with Tamo's Taja.. I bet they'd make beautiful beebs :)

May 5, 2011 at 12:20 PM    

Blogger Jenipunch said...

He is a super hot piece of Sim man and I have just the lady I want to pair him up with! Thanks a lot, I'll give him a good home :)

May 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM    

Blogger Erica said...

Ohh! He's so freakin' cute! I can't wait to hook him up with my fave girl.

May 5, 2011 at 12:58 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

@Sailfin, lol! I rarely share sims, but he just came out so cute that I couldn't keep him to myself. I had to spread his love lol

May 5, 2011 at 3:34 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

@Anon#1, Tamo's Sims are so freaking adorable!! I wish I could make Sims that cute..and yeah, I think they'd definitely go good together!! You should do it!

May 5, 2011 at 3:35 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

@Jenipunch, thank you!!! I hope you do, and if you take pics, I hope you'll share!!

May 5, 2011 at 3:35 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

@Chinita, be warned, his good looks may turn heads ;)

May 5, 2011 at 3:37 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is wonderful, however, I was wondering if you could possibly upload him as a .sim file? :D

May 5, 2011 at 4:18 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ agreed. my launcher is broken :(

May 6, 2011 at 9:49 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

ohh, that's horrible D: Yeah, when I go back onto the desktop, I'll snag his .sim file for you guys :) so just check back later!

May 6, 2011 at 10:17 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWW , he's so cuteeee! But I don't have Late Night, without that hair, he just looks different. Any hair suggestions?

May 26, 2011 at 12:25 AM    

Anonymous Sarah said...

The first thing I thought of was Eugene from Tangled. Love this.

June 28, 2011 at 2:06 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

LOL because I'm definitely in love with that movie.

Sorry I'm so behind on comments! And I still need to get that .sim file..argh!

June 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM    

Blogger Di Al Martini said...

Oh my he looks so handsome!

October 6, 2011 at 8:02 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

HE'S SO FREEEAKING CUTEEEEE!
SO HOT!
SO PERFECT!!!

I'M GONNA DOWNLOAD HIM RIGHT NOWWWW!
THANK YOUUU

November 30, 2011 at 3:26 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Thanks guys ^_^

December 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM    

Blogger bitterquill said...

He's pretty adorable...any chance you'll offer him as a .sim file?

April 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesn't show up when I download him...I looked in the Bin and he's not there either. Are there any other things I need to download?

June 25, 2012 at 1:26 PM    

Post a Comment