THE VINTAGE SIM
Appaloosa Plains Real Estate *Lot Uploaded*

So, yeah. I've made it my goal to revamp Appaloosa Plains, as well as add new lots. First lot to be added is my self-sim's house. What do you think?

I'll be sharing lots along the way. I just need to get to building first :) So stay tuned!

(The house in the pictures is unfurnished. I just wanted to show you guys the landscaping and overall look of the house)

Due to the amount of love this house received from you guys, I've uploaded the lot. Please see more information below.

PS. I'm not done fixing up my site..it still needs a lot of work and I'm behind on comments here..so sorry guys! BTW, I have 57 followers :) May not seem like a lot to some people, but it was a real shocker for little ole me! Thanks so much <3



Lot Information
-I have all expansion packs. You definitely need Pets for the windows to show up.
-This lot is completely unfurnished.
-No custom content except for some outdoor lights and some more outdoor lights.
-The interior is unfinished!! This lot is intended to be built upon. I'm only sharing it because so many of you seemed to like it. I might add a decorated/furnished version at a later date.
-Lot is priced at §26,098 unfurnished.
-Lot is packaged in .sims3pack format.


Placement
(Click to Enlarge)


Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks beautiful!!! o___o You're a queen at landscaping, my god... Among other things, haha!

October 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM    

Blogger Qui. said...

That is a beautiful house! Your skills are amazing!

October 22, 2011 at 12:18 AM    

Blogger thewynd said...

Absolutely stunning. It looks so real I had to look several times.

October 22, 2011 at 3:58 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Kaleeko, landscaping is my niche..totally weird to bc im not a plant person irl.

Qui, thank you!! This was a relatively simple house to build, but I'm loving it!!

Gayl, thank you :) PS Actions make everything look 100x better haha.

October 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god THAT Christina is sooooooooooo realistic looking GOOD JOB!! :O

October 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Anon :) Stay tuned, I'll be sharing it, more than likely ^_^

October 22, 2011 at 1:55 PM    

Blogger Sara said...

Can't wait for the revamp! I love Appaloosa Plains but I will definitely be coming by to snag your lots. Love your style!

October 23, 2011 at 9:49 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Hi Amelia! Thank you :)

October 23, 2011 at 9:01 PM    

Anonymous Camille said...

Hey christina, what program do you use for make your templates? is artisteer? please tell me.

October 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

Camille,
You mean my layout template? Or?

If you're referring to my layout on the site, it's a similar layout to one from Blogskins.com. Most of their templates are very poorly written and my friend at Decor Bug is a html genius, so she fixed this one up for me. I made the banner at the top, but that's about it lol.

October 25, 2011 at 8:30 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that house!!!!

October 26, 2011 at 8:49 AM    

Blogger Christina said...

Thanks Anon :)

October 26, 2011 at 10:12 AM    

Anonymous Camille said...

thank you!

October 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM    

Blogger simsinspring said...

MY GOSH.what a beautiful house♥ GOOD JOB!

October 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

Thank you guys! I'll try to get it uploaded pretty soon.

October 26, 2011 at 5:43 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep checking this to see if the house has been uploaded....haha... I want it as a legacy house.......cannot wait to see the inside!

October 27, 2011 at 3:22 PM    

Blogger Christina said...

Hey Anon,

thanks so much! I'll decorate it and try to get it uploaded tonight/tomorrow :)

October 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! soo excited.

October 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! cannot wait to see it in game :D

October 30, 2011 at 10:23 AM    

Blogger Nox said...

Love it at first sight, what a lovely house. I'm on a real estates hunt for my Appaloosa Plain and this is such a beautiful addition, I think I'll check back when you have a furnished version too.

November 6, 2011 at 11:43 PM    

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful house. I am amazed at the landscaping. Wonderful talent. Thanks.

December 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM    

Post a Comment